Bespoke Hand Painted False Nails by The Holy Nail
Please use this listing to reserve a place in the queue for any custom designs you would like.
Please note, this is a Made to Order product and our creation time is 3 - 6 weeks. This does NOT include shipping time. Please only order if you are happy to wait for your nails to be made to your specifications.
How To Order A Custom Set
1. Purchase one Custom Order Reserve for each custom design you would like to order
2. Select your size (or leave your sizes in the special requests box), shape and adhesive option
3. Once you have placed your order send us a DM on Instagram - @theholynailuk, email - email@example.com or use the custom order form with any pictures and a description of what you would like for each set
4. We will get back to you with any ideas and a price and then send an invoice for the remaining balance to your email with a link to make payment through Paypal or Stripe
6. Receive your completely personalised handmade press on nails
7. Share a picture or video and tag us on Instagram! :D
The nails are all hand made to your individual order using top quality products, choose your size, shape and design for a personalised experience from start to finish. Lovingly hand painted false nails using salon quality gel polish for strength and shine. You will need an adhesive to apply the nails.
Please note the price of your nails is not £1, this is just a listing to reserve your place in the queue. The price of your custom order will depend on the design, we will get back to you with the price once we see what you would like :)
Custom Order Reserve
You will need an adhesive to apply the nails. We have a few options when you purchase the nails:
No Adhesive - If you would like to use your own nail glue or adhesive method.
With Glue - A 2g bottle of nail glue, enough glue for a couple of applications.
Adhesive Nail Tabs - These are sticky gel tabs that are applied to the false nails. Simply stick the tab to the back of the false nail, peel back the tab covers (recommended with tweezers) and press the false nails onto your natural nails. This method is not as strong as nail glue so they are more appropriate for one day/night wear but they cause minimal damage to your natural nails, are easy to remove and are great if you want to reuse the false nails.